Start the engine at Gubałówka Hill, slide through the snow-wrapped-up Tatra mountains, warm up in the thermal pools of Slovakia and rest at the must-see resort of Zakopane – just a stone's throw from Kraków!
Reminiscing yourself of snowmobile chases from action films watched is not enough to experience the thrill provided by a real ride. Get on a single- or double-rider snowmobile in Zakopane – the winter capital of Poland – and choose from a number of options to customise the expedition. Tame winter at the full speed!
Snowmobiling – a safe yet exciting activity which releases the right dose of adrenaline in everyone. The instructor-led expeditions we offer range from brief, one-hour lasting rides through the most picturesque trails of the Tatras to five-day (or more) lasting tours with the accommodation, catering and a bagful of wintry attractions provided. One thing's for sure – regardless of the length of the expedition chosen, a lot of snow is going to be splashed throughout the winter madness you can expect!
The hot spot of Polish snowmobiling is placed in Zakopane – a mountainous resort located in southern Poland and the vicinity of marvellous Krakow, as well as close to the Slovakian border. The local colour of the town, including such tourist gems as the wooden jewels of architecture scattered around Zakopane, traditionally-clad mountaineers you may easily spot in this bustling resort at the foot of the Tatra mountains and sheep's milk cheese served during bonfires at night, provide a great background to the snowmobiling activity.
The snowmobile expedition of your choice may be highly tailored to your needs: you may enjoy moonlight trips, as well as the ones starting at the dawn, decide to include the Slovakian thermal pools in its itinerary, engage yourself in racing, snow tubing or snow rafting, stop at a base to have a hot and traditional meal served in a wooden hut or have a break to take photos at the most breathtaking spots en route. Snowmobiling is perfect for tourists of all ages, both the beginners and pros looking for a winter adventure.
If you are ready to explore the fascinating region of Zakopane on a snowmobile, contact us – we know how to make your winter break unforgettable!
• You will be picked up from a hotel located anywhere in Poland to undertake snowmobiling in Zakopane – contact us in advance to find out what we may arrange for you.
• The price of each expedition depends on its length, the number of participants and additional activities planned. Typically, it includes briefing, the rental of snowmobiles, fuel and the instructor's assistance.
• Certain expeditions may be unavailable to tourists in the extremely rare cases of scanty snowfall periods or states of emergency announced for the region of Zakopane.
• You may rent a professional snowmobiling outfit from the operator of the expedition – it is not expected from you to buy it prior to the trip.
• Snowmobiling does not require any initial skills or perfect health conditions from its participants. Instructors pay special attention to participants' wellbeing during each expedition and are sufficiently qualified to provide them with essential aid en route.
• Please, do not drink alcohol prior to the expedition.